Skill Notes and custom backgrounds

I have two related questions:

1. I’m a GM and have agreed to swap out the lore skill on a background for one of my player’s characters to something that would be more appropriate for his backstory, and I was trying to figure out if it is possible to swap out the skill. For now we have added the new skill as a custom skill but have not figured out a way to remove the default lore skill that we’re not using. Does one exist? Is it possible to create a custom background (or edit the skill on an existing background)?

2. When you print your character to PDF, there is a large Skill Notes field on the PDF, but other than editing the PDF after the fact, it comes up blank. Is there a way to input the skill notes on the digital sheet such that they would appear there? I was unable to find it if so.

Hello Davelozzi!

1. We don’t currently have the ability to edit an existing or create a new background. However, you should be able to modify the training level of a skill directly on the sheet, which can hopefully help! You can click on the skill in the list, and then use the three dot icon in the top right of the drawer to edit it. You can then mark the skill as “Untrained”. The lore skill will still appear on the sheet, but will be marked as untrained.

2. Not currently, no! Happy to pass on the request. :smiling_face:

Great, thank you!