Stolen Fate Adventure Path – Support Megathread

The new adventure path, Stolen Fate, is available on Demiplane now!

Post any issues you discover as you explore this adventure path in this thread. Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

1 Like

I have noticed that now that the first volume in this AP has been released, my Pathfinder Connect sync is not lowering the price at all. I’ve tried re-syncing it, and logging out and back in. No dice. Just me?

It is not just you. We’ve been in touch with the Paizo team, who have informed us that they are troubleshooting an issue with this book not syncing through Paizo Connect. When we know more or hear that the issue has been resolved, we’ll be sure to relay that information!

1 Like

I am showing the bundle discount now. Hope it does the same for you.

1 Like

Thanks @decron and @joshuamsimons . I just checked again and re-synced my Paizo Connect and it’s still not showing the discount. Odd. I’ll wait for further info.

We have not yet heard an update from Paizo on whether things are set up for the API to work. It sounds like it must have worked at least for decron, but we’ll provide an update as soon as we hear something from Paizo.

1 Like

FWIW, I just checked again and when I tried to re-sync my Paizo Connect account, I got an error.
Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 20-14-08 Pathfinder 2e Nexus - Source Library

It’s possible that you may need to go check to see if your Paizo code changed. If it did, updating that should fix it. If that’s not the issue, send us a support ticket and we’ll look into things on our end: https://demiplane.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Thanks! I checked on the Paizo site and it does look like my code is different. However, two questions. First, if I re-sync now, without changing anything, it syncs correctly (but the discounted price for Stolen Fate still isn’t appearing). Two, I can’t find a way to change the code on Demiplane. How do I do this? I tried undoing it at Paizo’s site and re-implementing it there, but nothing changed here on Demiplane?

Let me know if this doesn’t make sense (or is too much) and I’ll email the Demiplane support account! I just wanted to post an update in case any other users are facing the same situation.

A fix is still in the works for the Paizo Connect issue for Stolen Fate, so changing your sync code may not do anything. However, if you would like to try it, put in a support ticket and we’ll get you set up. Basically, we delete the existing sync and then connect the accounts again. :slight_smile:

The Destiny War, A.K.A. Stolen Fate #2, is now available on Pathfinder NEXUS! As we launched the character tools open beta today, this also includes it’s character options! Don’t hesitate to let us know here if anything strange (or, at least, more strange than a harrowing) appears in the compendium or your characters related to this book!

1 Like

The final part of this AP is officially out and available! Get ready for a pretty grand finish to your adventures (and fun new goodies in the character tools, too…)

Hello, The link for Arodeth is not working. Can you please take a look as time permits. Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know. We’ll take a look when we can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fix has been confirmed. Thanks for all the help

New Issue:

In Destiny War Chapter 3: Harrowed Realm\The Harrowed Realm\G. Blood Briars
Missing the link for speak with dead

As time permits.

Thank you all for making this platform The Best!

Unfortunately Speak with Dead isn’t a spell available in Pathfinder 2e at this time, so it looks like that one got missed–I’ve tool-tipped “Talking Corpse” there now, which is the closest equivalent. That should now be updated, thanks for pointing it out!

1 Like