Strength of Thousands Adventure Path Support Thread

School is in session! The Strength of Thousands Adventure Path has finished it’s late-night study sessions in our backlog and is officially available on Demiplane. This 6-part AP takes you from level 1 all the way to level 20, and now you can do that using the Demiplane platform and character tools.

If you encounter any issues with the Strength of Thousands adventure path, please let us know in this thread.

Titles in this Adventure Path

00 - Player’s Guide
01 - Kindled Magic
02 - Spoken on the Song Wind
03 - Hurricane’s Howl
04 - Secrets of the Temple-City
05 - Doorway to the Red Star
06 - Shadows of the Ancients

Known Issues

We do not currently support the Scholarship Branches described in Kindled Magic. In the short-term, you can utilize the override features inside the character sheet to add additional feats, skill increases, and similar to represent your branch of study. We’re continuing to look into the best way to implement this in the future.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for getting these in! This helps round out Demiplane’s Pathfinder 2e collection and allows for full characters with all the sources now (unless I’m missing something, and that could be very possible)! :smiley:

1 Like

We still have a couple more to go, but we’re getting closer! (Extinction Curse and Quest for the Frozen Flame are still in the works :heart:)

3 Likes

See, I’m good at missing stuff. My group and I will look forward to those!