Strength of Thousands - PF2e

Just an inquiry. Are there plans to add previous adventure paths like Strength of Thousands? Or will there be a way for “homebrewing” to add what we need from sources that won’t make it onto Nexus? Just wondering! Y’all are doing a great job and can’t wait til the character builder drops!

they should be adding it but it might be some time since they have the backlog of other aps to do

1 Like

Cool! Yea figured it may be on their roadmap but was just curious. Actually just picked up what I needed on the VTT my table uses since I totally forgot about that option as well. Will get me by until Demiplane drops the AP!

They pretty much rip the pdfs an put them into their format for reader an that an send it to paizo to be approved they put out to us when green lit

1 Like

Yes, we are working through the backlog of adventure paths. Next up is Agents of Edgewatch. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rock on! Thanks for replying!

2 Likes

So excited y’all are bringing other paths in! Any more news on strength of 1000? Would LOVE to buy it on Demiplane :slight_smile:

No updates on Strength of Thousands as of right now. Our primary focus has been on the character tools in recent weeks, but we hope to have a little more bandwidth as we get further into the open beta to shift some attention back to working on the backlog of adventure paths.

Amazing, thanks for sharing, the tool is looking SO GOOD right now :slight_smile:

1 Like