Suggestion: Equipment Recommendations/Options based on Character Type and Class

This idea proposes the implementation of showing equipment options that are suited for the character types (including but not limited to race, ancestry, background) and the class that they are in (such as fighter).
I made a human fighter character in this case, and I did not see any sidebar or anything regarding item options. Basically my character does not start with a sword, a shield, or any single item that relates to the class and character type, and this does mean that I have to add it in manually. Maybe I might not be as inventory-creative for another character that I make, like a dwarf monk for example, such as only picking a belt and a bow and arrow and that’s all.
This is all I have to say for now regarding this suggestion. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I wish all the best with the development of the Character Tools.
Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Inventory management is in a very early stage, but it’s on the roadmap to add things like starting equipment options. :slight_smile:

2 Likes