Suggestions for nexus/demiplane character sheets ( digital)

So I would like to suggest some additions to the character sheet ( digital )

When You pick elemental powers and pick an element it does not show on your character sheet. EX I pick Ice as my element but my sheet just says elemental blast not elemental blast- ice. so that i can know what side effect i get if I roll Marvel success.

1 Like

We are working to make some adjustments to how we handle elemental powers. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not sure if there is just a suggestion thread, but here is another

some way to tell/track/ show how many reaction a character has. Night crawler has 3 reactions but it is easy to miss that he does, and there were a couple others.

We’ll look into that. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

got another one to suggest… some powers allow you to go over your max Focus/ health or if you are trying to reduce someone to death or demoralized, but the counter on the character sheet will not go over your max or under 0. so you can never reach demoralized or gain extra ( Energy Absorption). The health and focus need to be able to go over and under the limits

Thanks, we’ll think through that one as well. :slight_smile:

One thing I noticed is that a shield is not an option for an Iconic Weapon. I’m working on an alternate version of Justice (Vance Astrovik) in which he uses a Vibranium steel alloy shield.

Making the character I picked up Iconic Weapon but a shield is not one of the listed options and there seems to be no way to create you own custom weapon

Custom weapons will be coming with our homebrew functionality later this year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

is there like a posted roadmap someplace?

We don’t publish a comprehensive public long-term roadmap with dates anywhere, as we use an agile development approach where priorities can change based on partner updates, community feedback, and data we collect on the platform.

We use that approach to ensure we’re always working on the most impactful things to the most people in our community, and we don’t want someone to see something on a roadmap page and set expectations that end up changing during that process. :slight_smile: