Support for PbP/Forum Games?

Forgive me if this has been asked or answered before - I haven’t seen it anywhere. I’m wondering what sort of support will be available for play-by-post and forum games hosted on Demiplane - specifically for Vampire the Masquerade. Will there be a dice roller available, or any sort of functionality using the characters made using the tools on this site?

Thanks in advance for any insight. I’m really enjoying using Demiplane for our Discord games, and I’m super excited to see how things continue to flesh out.

1 Like

The character tools will include a dice roller, so you could certainly use that for any and all games you might want to play with your characters.

As of right now, we don’t have any specific plans for PbP or forum games. We’re open to ideas, but I can’t guarantee anything specific at this point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for replying! My group has been discussing migrating entirely to Demiplane for our next story. The more tools there are available here, the better that experience will be. Keep up the great work!

I’m an ST on a Discord PbP game. We’ve discussed this, but with the number of players we have (100+), it just doesn’t seem feasible. As the author of a V5 dice bot that incorporates a character manager, however, I’d be interested to see anything Demiplane comes up with in that space!

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of players. How do you manage that?? I have so many questions, but I don’t want to overwhelm you lol.

You can feel free to DM me. But there are several staff, which helps, and things are largely player-driven. It’s the only real way to keep sanity.

1 Like

Thank you, I will take you up on that and send you a DM