The Pathfinder NEXUS Character Tools Closed Alpha Has Begun!

What’s the latest update for this? I’m DM’ing a new campaign starting in June/July, and I’m pushing to use Pathfinder over DnD, but my players want digital content. I’m struggling to wait for the Nexus app to be release.

The Closed Alpha for Pathfinder character tools has progressed well. We have all the update notes available here in the forums.

While we can’t give a specific date right now, the chances that the public Open Beta is available before your campaign launches are very (very) high.

Good morning, I was just checking my Demiplane account and noticed I never got an email invite into the alpha. Even though I have had the account since July 2022… I just requested access today. Was wondering why I never got the invite, when the instructions said since I had a Demiplane account I shouldn’t have to make the request.

Thanks for checking in! When the closed alpha launched, anyone who had purchased a Demiplane Membership or who had bought Pathfinder books on the NEXUS were in the first few waves of invites. After that, invites went out to anyone who had requested access to join without making a purchase.

The good news is that our closed alpha test ends tomorrow because we’re launching our open beta test on Tuesday, May 23rd!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this. Been purchasing books & playing around with the closed Beta, and now diving into the Alpha. How about a you tube video on creating a 1st level character w the builder? Would promote Demiplane at the same time teaching a newbie or experienced PF2E player how to use the interface. I know it would benefit me greatly & I am assuming many others. Regardless thanks for all the hard work you are putting into this, your passions shows.

Thanks for the kindness, and we certainly have some video content on the way, keep an eye out!