Tracking Multiple Adversaries

If I’m missing it, my apologies, but I’m having trouble finding a way to track multiple adversaries. How are others doing this? I’m an avid Critter, but new GM so I want to make sure I’m not making this more difficult that it should be. I have 2 other people who are helping me playtest, but the biggest hurdle I hit was tracking multiple, say, wolves, or oozes. Would it be easier to make “character sheets” for all the adversaries?

1 Like

Hi Ragtime,

Welcome to GMing!

Personal preference means this can vary a lot, but will probably rely on a scrap of paper and pen. Assuming you have the adversary sheet open elsewhere for the details, you can rely on:

• Wolf1 o o o o
  • Wolf2 o o o o
  • etc, marking off the HP as its taken.

Also note it’s important to keep track of which is which - put torn-off paper or a dice with the tokens, or if you’re theatre-of-the-mind, you can try to give each wolf a different trait - Grey Wolf, Black Wolf, Scarred Wolf is easier to remember than 1, 2 and 3!

1 Like

Thank you! Occam’s razor wins :slight_smile:
That makes a ton of sense. I kept thinking I needed to make character sheets for each enemy, so this will save me a TON of time.
Thank you again! I really appreciate it!

1 Like