Treasure Vault Support Thread

Treasure Vault, the newest rulebook for Pathfinder 2e, is available now! This one is filled to the brim with new items and even new types of items for you to explore–both as a player and a GM.

Post any issues you discover as you explore this new Pathfinder releases in this thread. Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

So far, the online version here looks nice.

I normally get the PDF available at Paizo when I buy things here, but I don’t have this in my Paizo downloads, and when I visit Paizo’s site, it lists the PDF price at $19.99.

Is there an expected delay between the release here and getting the PDF at Paizo?

Good day:

If your PDF is not showing up, you can refresh your connected accounts (Paizo) and it will show up. Mine showed up last night on Paizo after a refresh.

Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Yep, just confirming what Nickolis has said here: A refresh should fix it, but if not, let us know and we can make sure that something isn’t bugged with your Paizo Connect on our end. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A refresh did seem to fix it. Thanks @nickolis and @joshuasimons!

Caster’s Targe item is missing its description and the information for the Inscribed trait.

Razor’s Disc Shield Throw ranged attack action is missing its Martial Weapon Proficiency

Klar item in the Items listing is missing the information for the Integrated trait. The item is also missing its melee attack action in the sheet. Lastly, its AC bonus is missing in the item box information.

Skunk Bomb, Boulder Seed, Lodestone Bomb, Shatterstone, Trueshape Bomb and Blightburn Bomb are missing ranged attack actions and damages in the skill & actions, actions & activities part of the sheet, in the range attacks section.

Blood Bomb

If you just added those to your character and equipped them, could you refresh your sheet to make sure everything has loaded correctly? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, now all of them loaded correctly.

Thanks a lot, Mr. Simons and Demiplane team.