Unable to make Magus characters

I have a player that is unable to make a Magus character. When I try it tells me that it will be available in the Remastered content. Do we know which remastered book they’ll be in yet?

TIA

I believe Magus will be included in Player Core 2. Although you should be able to make one in the character tools right now because we made the errata updates to support using Magus before that book comes out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for replying quickly. This is what I get whenever I try to make one. I get the same results on Chrome and Firefox.

Could you send us a support ticket so we can take a closer look at what’s happening here? If you own Secrets of Magic, you should have access to the remastered Magus, so there might be something funky going on in your account that needs a quick fix. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://demiplane.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Will do! Thank you!

Magus isn’t being remastered. This is the PC2 class list alchemist, barbarian, champion, investigator, monk, oracle, sorcerer, and swashbuckler.

1 Like

For anyone else with an eye on this thread, this has been fixed! The Magus with remaster compatibility from the errata should be working as intended now. :heart:

3 Likes

It works fine now, thank you!

1 Like