Upcoming AP and society releases?

I imagine getting player core 2 support done for next week is near the top of the priority list but I’m wondering at the absence of preorder pages for the Curtain Call AP and the new society year of immortal influence. Was there a change in the way you are planning to put up the pages for preorder for adventures/society/AP vs. rulebooks/lost omens?

Howdy howdy!

We’ll usually put up preorders for an AP all at once when the first adventure releases, but I’ll see if I can squeak in some time to get them up earlier. Similarly, we don’t usually do a preorder period for organized play adventures… But I’ll add to the bottom of my list if I can make it happen.

I will say however, we just announced today (and I’m working on getting the information here to the forums as well) the following:

Hi everyone! I want to share an update on upcoming Pathfinder 2e street date releases. As we prepare for gencon and all of the big releases for it, we’ve hit some road-blocks to some of the additional titles. The following will be releasing on August 1st (the streetdate):

• Pathfinder 2e Player Core 2
  • Starfinder 2e NEXUS
  • Starfinder 2e Playtest
  • A Cosmic Birthday (Playtest adventure)
  • Second Contact

The following will not currently be releasing on the August 1 streetdate:

• Pathfinder 2e Stage Fright (Curtain Call #1)
  • Pathfinder 2e Prey for Death
  • Pathfinder 2e Organized Play Adventures
  • Starfinder 2e Organized Play Adventures

We need a little more time to ensure these titles are up to our standards of quality. They’ll be releasing as soon as we’re able to complete them, and we’ll keep you all posted on that progress. We appreciate everyone’s understanding, and apologize for any impact this delay has on your gaming experience.

1 Like

Thanks Mellie! Very clear. You mentioned you had posted this somewhere else, is there an updates page that I can follow?

So far just in the Discord (link), but it’ll be up here shortly. (Soon as I stop having other tasks jumping in the way :joy:)

1 Like

I looked around on the discord a bit and couldn’t find it. Is this the kind of thing posted in #announcements ? What’s the best official coms channel to follow?

Each NEXUS has it’s own section, if you pop into the #roles channel you can grab the NEXUSes you like, and it’ll pop open each one. NEXUS-specific announcements will go into each one. :smiling_face:

Ah-hah! Found it. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been checking in each day to see when the new content will come available in the source library. Any information you provide may save my poor F5 button

• Prey for Death release? Or at least, can you make it so my pre-order on Demiplane unlocks the PDF download from Paizo if the Demiplane release is going to be significantly delayed?
  • Curtain Call AP
  • New PFS releases
  • Preorders for announced upcoming content

Thank you so much for your hard work in bringing all this content that is being dumped on you to our hands. Paizo has a big ol’ firehose of it coming out constantly and Demiplane is where I want to purchase it. You’re my digital FLGS…

1 Like

No ETA quite yet! We’re now able to get back to work on those titles now that those huge Gencon releases are (mostly) behind us. I’ll share an update with more specifics when I can.

Preorder wise, that’s on my list for sure! I’m (partially) out sick at the moment (you can’t actually keep me away, because I happen to really like it here), but will be working on getting all of those exciting new titles up for preorder that are also available through Paizo to preorder.

Super appreciate your love and support of Demiplane, and I’m excited for us to get you all these great titles!

2 Likes

Is there any news on when Prey for Death might be available? I pre-ordered it, and regretting somewhat as I’m waiting at least for the pdf sync to be available so I can unlock the foundry module discount.

Edit: I just did a sync and it appeared in my Paizo account, thanks to whomever made this decision, appreciated!

Howdy! We are committed to having that title out by the end of the month. Glad that you were able to resync and get your book! We managed to finangle that one recently. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Wooo! Thank you for the releases today. It brings me a lot of relief to see you’ve caught up on releases. Like some others on other subforums, the shift in ownership of Demiplane had me concerned when July updates slipped and Prey for Death/Curtain Call wasn’t made available.

The Godsrain storyline has my attention big time so I’m also wanting to get and read through the Society adventures this year. Hopefully they’ll also be coming along. :smile:

2 Likes

Glad we were able to get them in your hands!! Gencon was a bit of a big lift for the team, so the delay was necessary to get everything out in good condition, so we appreciate your faith and patience. :blue_heart:

Year 6 is on our list, but no ETA quite yet! Once we do start putting Year 6 titles out, though, we’ll drop everything we need to catch up at once, and then be back with “day of” for the remainder of the titles.

2 Likes