A new Closed Alpha build went out earlier today that had a variety of tweaks and updates. Details below!
Class / Class Feature Updates
- We’ve aggregated all of the Class Feature-related choices tied to a Barbarian’s Instinct into a single row in the Feats & Features section of the Character Sheet.
- The Ranger’s “Hunter’s Edge” Class Feature has now been consolidated into a single location on the Character Sheet.
- Added Contextual Details about each Class Feature choice in the Character Builder
- Enabled Witch Class’ Patron selection
- Alchemist Class Proficiency is now added to the attack rolls for Alchemical Bombs.
- Bombs Away! Alchemical Bombs from the Core Rulebook now appear as Ranged Attack rolls when they are equipped.
- Item Bonuses to Attack for alchemical items are calculated.
- The multiple damage types of various Alchemical Items now display in the damage drop downs (Persistent Damage, Strike Damage, Splash Damage, etc.)
- Resolved an issue with Spell Damages not appearing for some users
- Implemented a first pass at heightening spells.
- Cantrips should now scale according to Character Level.
Visual / Styling Updates
- Completed the first pass of Character Sheet styling clean up and polish.
- Consistency, standardized components
- Accessibility for buttons / tap space
- Desktop - sheet bottom section scaling / scrolling
There’s plenty more to come as we hurtle toward our inevitable destiny with the Open Beta - we’re excited to see the traction and progress.
Thanks again for all the feedback, participation, and support in the Closed Alpha - we wouldn’t be making the aforementioned progress without you!