Howdy howdy everyone!
A new build just went out, and while Adam takes a very well-deserved day off I’m happy to deliver you the update notes.
- The Trailblazer background feat (Terrain Expertise) no longer permanently modifies the Survival Skill modifier and has been replaced with a note.
- The “Point-Blank Shot” feat now adds a relevant note to all bow weapons.
The level 14 “Conscious Spell Specialization” feat now adds spell slots of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th levels to the Psychic’s spellcasting tab.
The character can use these spell slots to cast only a spell granted by their conscious mind.
At the 18th-level, the character will gain an additional 5th-level spell slot with the same restrictions.
Feats & Features Updates
- The Acrobat feat “Quick Spring” now adds a relevant note to the ‘Tumble Through’ skill action.
- The Acrobat feat “Graceful Leaper” now adds the ‘High Jump’ and ‘Long Jump’ skill actions under the Acrobatics skill.
- The Archaeologist feat “Greater Magical Scholastics” will now automatically heighten the granted Nondetection spell.
- The Archaeologist feat “Scholastic Identification” now adds the ‘Identify Magic’ skill action under the Society skill.
- The Archer feat “Quick Shot” now adds an action button to the Character sheet.
- The Archer feat “Advanced Bow Training” now improves the proficiency of advanced bows.
- The Archer feat “Crossbow Terror” now adds a circumstance bonus to crossbows and increases simple crossbow die sizes.
- The “Canny Acumen” feat now prompts the user to improve either a Saving Throw or Perception (and correctly increases the select option to Master proficiency at 17th level).
- Spells with attack rolls that deal critical damage have had their damage drop-downs fixed and should work as intended.
- Items with the Deadly and Fatal traits have had their damage drop-downs fixed and should now follow the rules.