A new build just went out with the following updates:
Character Builder Updates
- We made significant advancements on multi-game support within our builder this past week.
Character Sheet Updates
- Released the winning selection from our Community Character Sheet vote: the “Hand-drawn Heroics” theme. The irony is not lost on us, but hey - you picked it!
- We have added a “Quantity” Field for Items. You can modify quantities in the Item Drawer.
- Items now default quantity when they are added to the Character Sheet.
- We resolved an issue where Basic Actions (under Actions & Activities) did not display information when expanded.
- Some Pathfinder feats, features, and spells use a “Higher Of Class DC or Spell DC”. Support for this logic has been added to the Character suite.
- You are now able to select a Favored Terrain when you choose the Favored Terrain feat.
- Signature Spells no longer allow players to select a higher-level spell than they should have access to for that signature spell slot.
- The Thaumaturge’s “Adept” boost for the Regalia class feature now only applies when a skill is trained to Master.
Beast Gunner’s Dedication
- The Beast Gunner Dedication feat now supports its relatively-unique spellcasting setup.
- We resolved an issue where the Deities list did not paginate.
- We’ve added the Spellmaster’s bonus to the Identify Magic skill action(s).
- The Spellmaster’s Resilience feat now prompts players to choose a Magical Tradition.
- Dominating Gaze now scales based on character level.
We’ll be back for more later this week - happy gaming!