6/2/2023 Release Notes Character Builder Updates
- We resolved an issue where certain Heritages marked the character’s Class Task Count as “Complete”
- We have adjusted the sorting order of Skill Feats for easier selection and navigation.
- We have implemented a solution that significantly decreases the time between purchasing content from within the builder and having access to that content.
Character Sheet Updates
- Based on early feedback, we have added a beta ‘Proficiency Display’ that lists a Character’s many Proficiencies. You can find this new Proficiency Display in the “Details” section of the Character Sheet.
- The Tiefling Heritage now grants low-light vision (or Darkvision) when selected.
- Give no quarter! The Pirate Weapon Training feat puts ye through the ropes, and yer proficiencies scale!
- Don’t hang the jib! When me first mate runs the ropes with Rope Runner, he can now see notes in more useful locations!
- Took away the Release Note writer’s permission to write release notes like a pirate.
- The Armor Specialist feat adds a note to the appropriate armor types when chosen
- The Armored Rebuff feat adds a rollable Athletics field to the action row
- The bulwark trait (for any armor) adds a note to the Saving Throw drawers indicating what it does
- The Mighty Bulwark feat sets +4 to Reflex saves, instead of Dexterity
- The Shadowdancer Dedication feat now grants Greater Darkvision (instead of regular darkvision)
- The Uncanny Dodge feat now appropriately indicates when you meet its prerequisites.
- The Additional Shadow Magic feat now indicates the choice you previously made.
- Shadow Power now correctly scales the Shadow Blast spell.
- Viking Vindicator now adds bastard sword + rapier to Viking Weapon Familiarity / Viking Weapon Specialist.
Back with more next week - thanks and have a great weekend!