User Totorial

Hi I saw an ‘Interactive User Tutorial’ mentioned but can’t find it anywhere. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

1 Like

We have this YouTube series from a while back. Getting some new tutorials up and running is something I hope to do in the near future. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsojmIXuEKqBT-IusMCWei3mSo0p23J3

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply. It was something I noticed when going through the Badges, so the YT tutorial won’t really work. Also seems the share buttons aren’t prompting the share badge to unlock.

The share badge may require someone to click through the shared link. When you share a link it modifies the link so you’ll get credit if another user clicks into it.

I’ll poke around and see what I can come up with in regards to the tutorial badge.

1 Like

After digging into the badges, our team has removed the tutorial badge since we previously disabled the tutorial because all relevant portions from it have already been posted elsewhere.

We also removed one other badge that existed as part of a previous feature that we have since disabled.

Thanks for bringing this up! Those would have just hung around for ages and nobody would have noticed! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @joshuamsimons. It’s amazing to see how responsive you all are to this sort of stuff.

We do our best! I just happened to have my ADHD hyper-focus on it today. :joy:

2 Likes