V5: I can see powers from books I don't own

Looking through the V5 powers just now, I noticed I can view powers from Sabbat: The Black Hand (such as Umbrous Clutch), even though I don’t own that book.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll take a look at it!

To be clear: Can you click into the powers and see the details, or just see them in the listings?

I can click into the full details for the powers, including the details page. Partial example (since I figure you’d rather I not post paid content where everyone can see it):

Also, if I can make a suggestion, it would be good if the “powers” page (and the pages similar to it) said which book the powers came from. I don’t allow my players to take stuff from the Sabbat book, and seeing them in such a list could cause confusion.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the screenshot! You can use the advanced filters to choose which sources are included in the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s good to know, but it’s still not quite the same as just having it say. Sometimes someone asks me where a power comes from, and I can’t tell them by looking at that page. Instead, I have to search, which isn’t always fast depending on the power’s name.

As an update: I can still see powers in the powers browser from books that I don’t own!