Vampire: The Masquerade Nexus Frequently Asked Questions

At this time, there is no option to access a digital copy of your previously purchased Vampire: The Masquerade 5th edition books. Our digital sourcebooks and toolset are a separate product and purchase from other versions of the books, and I hope you’ll try it out here as we’ve loved putting it into this format! We do offer some titles in a hardcover + digital bundle that lets you purchase both versions in one easy transaction, and our hope is to do this for more titles going forward. :slight_smile:

Wait so even though Demiplane is a partner with Renegade we have to buy all the books again trough you guys in order to acces the content? It feels weird and definitely not community friendly since renegade IS the distributor and other (video)game services have this feature.(think about the sims on both EA app and steam being purchachable but you only need one). I hope you guys will rethink this decision since these toolsets look very cool to use but to spend more money on pdf’s/books I already paid for…

1 Like

How do I remove thing out of cart

You should be able to remove it from your cart by using the “remove” button on that item in your cart. :slight_smile: