VtM Players Guide still not available

Shouldn’t the people that have preordered the VtM 5e Players Guide have it by now?

It’s already released.

Thanks for checking in with us! We’ve shared updates about the Player’s Guide over the last few weeks: In short, there were some pre-release updates made that the WoD team asked us to wait on. We got the files later than usual, so are going to be releasing the Player’s Guide a little late as a result.

We should have more progress to share soon, but we expect it will be available by the end of the month. Once we put our finishing touches on things, we’ll be able to send it off to the WoD team for their review and release it as soon as we get the green light.

1 Like

Do you know if these changes are reflected in the physical books they sent out, or are they post-printing errata?

I’m not 100% sure, to be completely honest. The updated files made it to us late enough that I wouldn’t be surprised if they might not be included until the second printing of the hardcover, but I don’t know that for a fact, since we aren’t usually involved in our publishing partners’ printing timelines.

1 Like