What will come first? Other country payment or milestones

I have this question since im checking the forum and the payment details every few days. What’s the plan for support other country payment? This function will come after o before the milestone (comprendium listing and character management) I dont care to wait. I know is a early access but just want to know (if this can be known xD)

I would love to hear an ETA on “other” country payments. Currently, the app is as useful as a catflap in an elephant house. Since I literally cannot buy any content for it. Yet, I would like to try it out.

Payments for countries outside the US and Canada to pre-order into Early Access will be introduced very soon - we don’t give dates as a general rule since things can and will go wrong in software development, but we’re talking days not weeks on this one.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Still no payment options for Israel or Thailand :confused:
Any chance you’d add some more countries or other payment options (like PayPal?)

Adding PayPal is not on the short term roadmap, but I can say that a payment can be processed internationally with no issues for the last several months.

If your country is not listed by our payment provider, keep in mind any country can be chosen to complete the transaction.

Thanks!