WOTC refugee new to Demiplane, Paizo, and all things pathfinder 2e

I had to break my staff of power in D&D to destroy the Arch Lich Hasbroian and was shunted to a new game system by the explosion. Trying to make contacts in this new world and learn the new game system (to me) Pathfinder 2e so i can help my comrades (players) transition to this same new realm.

Note: i bought the pathfinder core rules a few days ago and have signed up for Demiplane/nexus to take things for a test drive. still learning…

5 Likes

Welcome to the Nexus

If you have time make sure to watch the Dev Update on Twitch TV every Tuesday at 12 PM EST

If you can make it live you can get your questions answered directly.

Also follow the forums there is a lot of help here.

2 Likes

A couple of things: the rules are free online. (Legal). Also, the Reddit channel is actually helpful and nice.

Same boat here :slight_smile: Just joined the Pathfinder community a few days ago, after getting back into TTRPGs for the first time since decades ago. Already love what you’re doing with the character creator, it’s super duper helpful for a complete newbie. Reading the CRB also works fantastically on browser and mobile, so I don’t regret anything yet. Thank you for your work on here!

(And yes, the PF community seems to be incredibly friendly and helpful, be it Reddit, Discord or Forums! Thank all of you as well for the nice welcome.)

3 Likes

I am still relatively new to the game but I love reading about rules and teaching games. If anyone has any questions, let me know, if I don’t know the answer I’ll look it up for you!

Another refugee here, glad to see more folks here as well. The lack of intellectual property turf-wars in the PF2 world has been incredibly refreshing. I grapped several of the main rulebooks during the holiday / opengaming sale, and am digesting rules while watching a lot of youtube videos that go over the differences. There’s a lot to like in PF2, I just hope that a couple of the less experienced folks in my group don’t get overwhelmed by the choices.

1 Like