Does the PDF Come With the Purchase?

If I purchase a Pathfinder book here, will it unlock the PDF for free on Paizo.com?

Thanks.

Great question! If you connect your Paizo account to your Demiplane account within Pathfinder Nexus, you should see the PDF of the same source added to your Paizo library when you complete the purchase here on Demiplane!

2 Likes

So if I purchase a pdf on Paizo will a discount be applied to my new purchases in DemiPlane?

Yes, correct. That’s the benefit of syncing your accounts! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happens if I connect my Paizo account after buying something on Demiplane? Do I still get the PDF on paizo.com retroactively?

(I connected my account before buying anything, so this doesn’t affect me. I’m just curious.)

Good question! I think that the Paizo support team might be better equipped to answer how their system works. But I will note that they are great to work with, so I have no doubts that they would ensure that you get the PDF if you’ve made a purchase on Demiplane.

1 Like

I preordered Heavy is the Crown here on demiplane but didn’t get the PDF from Paizo. Does this not work when preordering?

Have you done this yet?

Pathfinder Nexus Frequently Asked Questions - Demiplane Support - Demiplane Forums

You have to set this up on Paizo.com first if not already

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 2.43.15 PM

Right side 5th up from bottom
Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 2.42.23 PM

1 Like

Yes. Demiplane is authorized

I found the Problem, I had to manualy resynch with paizo. Do I have to do this after each purchase?

I found it easier to simply perform a manual sync and not wait to see if it is working :wink:

ok Thanks ^^

In my experience, yes with pre-orders, but generally no.
If the pdf exists at the time you order everything works smoothly. Otherwise it takes a re-sync.

1 Like