Fists of the Ruby Phoenix — Support Megathread

Fists of the Ruby Phoenix is available NOW on Demiplane! This is the combined edition released by Paizo today.

Post any issues you discover as you explore this new Pathfinder releases in this thread. Thanks for helping us test and fine-tune during Early Access!

1 Like

Haha… not an error or complaint… but it’s gonna drive me nuts that Ruby Phoenix is a compiled AP… but Abomination Vaults was made split into 3. :joy:

We’re doing a test to see which one folks prefer better. Eventually we’ll probably standardize all of the re-released compiled APs, but these being the first two, we decided to do an A/B test to see if the community has an immediate preference.

2 Likes

That makes sense! And I want to stress… I was just teasing. :upside_down_face: But since I didn’t state my preference for your test… I def like the compiled.

1 Like

Haha, I didn’t think it was a serious complaint, but opening the floor for you to share a preference between the two if you have one. :grin:

Trying to read the adventure and as i scroll down itll reset to the adventure overview

1 Like

I am curious what are the Pros and Cons for each option?

1 Like

I’m not able to replicate this. What browser are you using?

I’ve used both chrome and Firefox maybe it’s because I was using it on a tablet

The major differences are on our end with Paizo Connect and the Adventure Toolbox all behind the scenes. But from a player’s perspective, perhaps there’s value in having all three adventures in one title, instead of needing to navigate through three separate titles.

Is this within a Group’s adventure tools or in the Digital Reader itself?

It’s in the digital reader.

Okay, and is the issue still occurring? If so, a support ticket would help us track this down: https://support.demiplane.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Can I say I prefer a single volume!

You certainly may! Any particular reason as to why? :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking at a different AP (Abomination Vaults), prepping for it & keep having to jump between books which takes ages if I have to go out into “sources” to switch every time instead of just the contents page

1 Like

I picked up Fists of the Ruby Phoenix knowing that I would get the matching product on Paizo’s site.

Well, it didn’t quite work out that way. I wanted the 1/2/3 part PDFs and instead got a single volume PDF and a chapter-based monstrosity. I mean, I don’t want 10-12 PDFs for this.

I’ve put in a request to Paizo asking they could please give me the thing that I was hoping to get. It would have been better, I suppose, if the product description here just spelled out what I was going to receive. I didn’t even know I could get a version with a PDF for every chapter.

Thanks for listening.

Also, something actionable…

Temple of Irori map → View Player Version → Without Grid

Isn’t working. Clicking on it returns…

AccessDenied

Access Denied

74BWT2N3X1HE9QE2

3HpYH0H5yyTdSY93LuNw0WOeljnP8HnMmvVb/NOhtPen4rDWuEcH2S8no1FQwiTjYCccs898Uk4=

Thanks, this should be resolved. :slight_smile: