New Nexus Ideas 🎲 What do you want next?

Ditto on the above listed games to which I would then add third party additional resources for such as Kobold Press’s Pathfinder books for example. Let alone any system agnostic material such as MCDM would produce, let alone if it is for a Demiplane supported system.

1 Like

Travel calculators for specific systems. Enter distance, select any modifiers and see how many days travel it will take to get there.

Starfinder
Mage 5E if they make one.

1 Like

Eclipse Phase 2nd Edition - Posthuman Studios.

I wanna play it so much but I’m too dependant on online tools to save me time. Its a crunchy system with a strong Alien\Cyberpunk\Altered Carbon vibe.

1 Like

What I would like next is less about more systems and greater focus on integrating current and future content with the big 3 virtual tabletops; Foundry, Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds.

Creating products that can be imported are huge; whether characters, rulebooks, modules, UIs or addons. Mastering the JSON cross over should be a part of every ruleset.

The player base has grown beyond living in the same community and gathering at the kitchen table, hobby shop or living room. My gaming group of life long friends, which has been gaming together for the past 30+ years is spread across the country. VTTs are a necessary part of maintaining our gaming capability.

Online references are nice but they do not facilitate gameplay as much as those that can be integrated.

3 Likes

I would like to put in a vote also for Alchemy RPG they are 2100% funded of its goal and still have 8 days left.

1 Like

Maybe get to work on the character tools for Alien?

1 Like

Delta Green perhaps?

Seconding this. I wrote the pathbuilder importer for fantasy grounds, and it would be fairly easy to roll up another importer for demiplane provided the json exists.

2 Likes

This was most likely said before, but GM tools?

Not a game, but it would definitely be great for the games. Balancing encounters, keeping track, and using those NPC resources that we bought with the books!

1 Like

5e: Tales of the Valian
Every Day Heroes
UltraModerm

Genesys
-Edge of the Imperium
-Star Wars

Call of Cthulhu and/or Delta Green

2 Likes

Encounter builder would be nice

3 Likes

I would say a must, but that is just me :grin:

I think that MASKS: A New Generation would be a good edition to Nexus. It was published by Magpie Games, the same company that published Avatar Legends and is also uses the PbtA system.

1 Like

I’d probably like to see, far as 5E goes, Humblewood, Grim Hollow, Delver’s Guide to Beast World, and Critical Role.
But otherwise? The Witcher, Tales of Xadia (assuming Fandom would be down for that considering they have their own sort of setup for the game), Green Ronin’s The Expanse, Blades in the Dark, Exalted 3E, City of Mist, Lancer, Gubat Banwa, Coriolis The Third Horizon, Numenera, Wildsea.

1 Like

My own custom content so I can implement my own house rules. Specifically focused on 5e, but could apply to any ruleset.

This would include new feats and character options…but to the level of new classes, races and backgrounds.

There is so much I would like to see in Nexus. May have said the common, but here are my thoughts.

1. Smaller third party publishers for supplements for larger games (vtm, 5e, pathfinder, etc)
  2. ways to add custom material (classes/subclasses, abilities, powers, spells, etc) across Nexus platforms and usable in Character creation. (plus the ability to buy these from 3rd parties
  3. A BETTER mobile experience. This is my one gripe of any, the mobile navigation of the Demiplane site is difficult, and I think it needs to be re-designed to make it easier to access your owned materials and more easily searchable.

I know Demiplane can accomplish all of the above, and I have no doubts that much of it is in their roadmap, its all about when they get around to it. (I’m still waiting for the VTM character builder - which has been a LONG time)

1 Like

#1 depends also on the publisher themselves… yeah, I’d like to have the Battlezoo PF2 stuff available too :).

#2 I think they said it’s in the queue, somewhere… but they want to at least have all the basics done and relatively stable before touching that and ('coz that’s a very good way to break things… lots of input sanitization/validation is needed)

#3 IIRC, They’ve stated that they want the web version to work first, then they’ll know what to replicate or re-work on mobile/tablet. It’s better to only have a single moving target than to try to shoot two at once.

2 Likes

would love to see support for playbooks for blades in the dark. Muliverses does it pretty well, butt multiverses is a bit too heavy in terms of paper resources and bells and whistles

I am really just waiting as a DndBeyond refugee to be able to run encounters through Demiplane the way I did over there. That and to start collecting Books through your system, build character sheets, have campaigns with my player’s character sheets, and so on. I love the Grim Hollow Monster books you gave me. Would be nice to have the player and GM books/Campaign setting stuff as well all in one place.