New Nexus Ideas 🎲 What do you want next?

Delta Green !!!

Supporting Gumshoe would be cool. Pelgrane has a lot of systems that are all just gumshoe with different stats.

Dune
Blades in the Dark
Call of Cthulhu
Cyberpunk RED

1 Like

Dungeons of Drakkenheim is coming to D&DBeyond this month - here’s hoping when Nexus’ 5E tools go live, it’ll come here too, along with other third party D&D content.

1 Like

I second this for sure. D&D Beyond has become a crutch for me. I want to use it, but I simply need to. It does everything 5e so well (thanks to Adam, who designed it). Once we get Tales of the Valiant online fully, and a character builder, then I can probably switch to Demiplane full time.

Maybe Alien cos its been a year since i got alien and I still can’t do character generation?

Happy to share that ALIEN is one of the items at the very top of the list when we come back from holiday break.

1 Like

It’s be really handy if each book was broken into two sections so you could share the player half without exposing all the evil secrets in the gm half.

Love your work!

1 Like

I’d like to see the following:

• Apocalypse World

• Monsterhearts, as Critical Role did a oneshot for that game back in the day. Since Candela Obscura is on here, I’ve been excited to try it and I’ve wanted to have a module for both really bad.

• Call of Cthulhu is another obvious big one that I’d love to see, although it might cause Candela to fight with it for attention.

I love all three games though, or at least the asthetics, haven’t actually played CoC yet, but my coworker group might start an adventure soon. Either that or I’ll finish my 5e oneshot, or I’ll start a Candela Obscura campaign. I’m more than ready for that. Any or all of these would be amazing.

1 Like

Stuff I would like to see/can’t wait to see:
*Cypher System / Numenara
*WildSea
*Stormlight Chronicles
*Daggerheart

5e: Humblewood

Character Builder / Sheets - ability to trade items between players.
- good way to toggle content between players
- shopping mode - where purchasing items (with set prices) will auto deduct
from gold.
-robust homebrew tools - create your own core classes with ways of
customizing spell casting systems.

Runequest and Call of Cthulhu. Hands down.

I’ll toss my favorite games that are not yet supported:

1. Cyberpunk RED (R. Talsorian)
  2. Scion, 2nd Edition (Onyx Path Publishing)
  3. Fallout 2d20 (Modiphius)
  4. Everyday Heroes [a 5E d20 Modern system] (Evil Genius Games) [AND the cinematic adventure supplements, like The Crow, Highlander, etc]
  5. Cypher System (Monte Cook Publishing)
3 Likes

Having GURPS 4e on here would change my life forever. You have no idea.

I will second the Fallout TTRPG. I just picked up the base wargame and the Vault 111 handbook. This looks really good. Hoping to get a game started in the next week.

1 Like