New Nexus Ideas 🎲 What do you want next?

Hey everyone,

First time writing in this forum but I have been using Demiplane since the Marvel Multiverse RPG Playtest launched and after getting into TTRPGs for the past couple of years I’m curious to see and hear which games you would all love to see come to Demiplane.

Personally I am hoping to see more Renegade Game Studios rpgs receive a Nexus as Vampire The Masquerade is already accessible and I’ve really been enjoying their Essence 20 System, so I would love to see the likes of Power Rangers RPG, Transformers RPG and the others to come to Demiplane someday down the line :crossed_fingers:t2:

Other than that with the recent announcement of Magpie Games’ Avatar Legends RPG getting a Nexus this has me thinking about Tales of Xadia (the Dragon Prince TTRPG) by Cortex also teaming up with Demiplane. I’m not sure if this is doable but it certainly is something I would love to see happen one day.

Besides my own thoughts though what are some of your favourite games you would like to see come to Demiplane and also what do you think of my suggestions above?

Hopefully this is a fun topic to discuss :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello lynkcable,

I like your suggestions :grin:

The great design of Demiplane makes the possibility of adding any game almost limitless.

Here are a couple from my wish list

Dune by Modiphius Entertainment

Cyberpunk Red by R. Talsorian Games

Blade Runner by Free League

Starfinder by Paizo

Star Trek by Modiphius Entertainment

8 Likes

I would gladly see Starfinder from Paizo supported next :slight_smile: . I do not know though how big the gap is in player numbers between Pathfinder 2e and Starfinder. Pretty sure it is a decent amount of players.

8 Likes

So many TTRPG’s that would be cool to see show up :heart_eyes::
Numenera - Monte Cook - Cypher system
Cyperpunk - R. Talsorian Games
The Dresden Files - Evil Hat Prod - Fate system
Shadowrun - Catalyst Game Labs
Star Wars - Fantasy Flight Games
Gurps

10 Likes

Fun discussion and stellar lists, everyone.

For me, it’s Starfinder. It was randomly stumbling across the Glass Cannon Podcast that got me truly into TTRPGs. Consequently, Pathfinder and Starfinder are my first loves; and me and mine have had SOOOOO much fun with those two games.

5 Likes

Same here, enough that I launched my own podcast, The Shatterblight Chronicles, though my group was in the 5e club.

I did finally wear them down and we’ve been playing 2e off air in preparation for converting our show to Pathfinder and leaving the garbage fire that DnD is becoming behind.

4 Likes

Call of Cthuhlu

5 Likes

If Numenera came to Demiplane Nexus I’d probably end up buying EVERYTHING.

3 Likes

After checking out Numenera I better have my credit card ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like interactive character sheets and other tools for the Cypher System. I guess that makes me a +1 to the Numenera band wagon!

3 Likes

Given the recent events with everyone joining the ORC license I would love to see Mongoose Press, Chaosium, PEG, and Monte Cook Games products make it here.

1 Like

Just popping in here to say that it’s great to see excitement about so many games…

Some of the games I see in this thread we already have signed but not publicly announced yet, and many others we are in discussions about.

Stay tuned!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing more Powered by the Apocalypse stuff show up, especially more Magpie stuff since there’s already the AtLA material.

Palladium Megaversal
Blue Planet
7th Sea

1 Like

Literally anything that isn’t Pathfinder or Starfinder, but particularly
Forbidden Lands
Savage Worlds
5.1 SRD
Cypher System
GURPS

1 Like

I would LOVE either shadowrun, or Starfinder character apps. :slight_smile:

Oooh. Shadowrun would be great. I’ve recently picked up the sixth edition but I haven’t read through it yet. It’s been many years since my last Shadowrun plays so any tools/help will be much appreciated when one of my groups gets there.

Coriolis pls… mainly because i want to run that after Alien and I just bought Alien…

2 Likes

I would love to see Stars/World Without Numbers along with many of the games already suggested. The Cyber System look really interesting as well.

Would love to see Fate on here, it’s free (cc-by) anyway, but a proper character sheet & one-stop to find all the supplements would be nice!

1 Like

Gumshoe and its iterations (Trail of Cthulhu, Esoterrorists, Night’s Black Agents etc)
Rolemaster (cause for some of us, there’s never enough crunch)