Other games on Demiplane

So I was introduced to demiplane via the Avatar Legends Kickstarter, but was very pleasantly surprised to see a lot of my other favorite game companies on here too, Paizo and Free League.

I’m wondering if there is an effective/useful/official place to try to connect game companies to Demiplane or to make requests?

Specifically off the top of my head, I’d love to see Starfinder on here, and since Paizo is already here, that feels like an easy ask.

In addition, however, I think this would be absolutely incredible for Greater Than Game’s “Sentinel Comics RPG”.

So I guess this post is in two parts: does anyone have an answer to the “how to request/connect new game makers with demiplane” and "what games would you like to see here?

2 Likes

Hello @ensign53 - There is a another thread over at Will you be supporting Starfinder in the future? that Demiplane has made comments on. As for your first question hopefully someone from Demiplane will respond.

2 Likes

Is it possible to include PF1 on Demiplane?

The short answer is maybe. If there’s enough interest, we’re certainly open to that possibility, but our primary focus right now is on our existing line-up of games, and the other publishing partners and games that we haven’t announced yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s hoping for Star Trek Adventures from Modiphius! This would be a great platform for it!

2 Likes

I really hope that one of the new systems is Renegade Game Studios’ Essence 20 as I would love to see Demiplane be the ones behind a online character sheet for the likes of Power Rangers RPG and Transformers RPG :slight_smile:

I would love to see the new upcoming Dreams & Machines by Modiphius!

It releases at Gencon and retails in August, they could really use an online aspect like Demiplane to really round them out. Also, the genre of Mechs never gets old for me, a good mech centered RPG (other than Lancer) is something I am hyped for!

Small vote for Savage Worlds and Pathfinder for Savage Worlds.

2 Likes

I am also curious about this. I have a homemade TTRPG system that I’d be interested in sharing on here and gathering players.

Hello! To whom it may concern from Demiplane,

My friends and I are huge fans of the LevelUp system produced by EN Publishing. We are also huge fans of Demiplane and what it is trying to do! I spoke with employees at EN Publishing and they said that they had reached out to you guys in regards to getting some of their content on here, but hadn’t heard too much back yet.

I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I was curious at to whether your team was considering integrating a LevelUp character creator into the site.

Thank you for your time