Pathfinder Nexus - Feature Request Dream Wall

I’d like for chapter navigation to be a sidebar, much like with D&D Beyond, rather than a clickable button.

Speaking of sidebars, I’d like for sidebar information on certain classes, like this one on Fighter:

to be located at the start of their class features, rather than arbitrarily located in the middle of the list of features.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is Pathfinder specific, but I’m from the UK and hence can’t preorder anything, when will this feature be released the non US/Canada residents?

Pre-orders will open to countries outside of the US and Canada soon (target = next couple of weeks). We will announce and share as soon as they are available. Thanks!

1 Like

A left sidebar for digital reader navigation is planned for the desktop view - keep an eye out for it later in Early Access.

And that’s a good call on the Key Terms sidebars…in the book content, they are placed inconsistently, but that is something we can standardize in the digital form.

Thanks!

2 Likes

can we have you guys work with the Organized Play Coordinators to setup away for Pathfinder Society characters to track boons or Scenarios or Bounties kind of how the current sheets have a Herolab Code that currently doesnt work with 2e on herolabs build i know thats something people on their forums are asking for

1 Like

Pathfinder Society integration is something we will start diving into as soon as we have character management in place. The things you mention here make a great deal of sense and we plan to go there.

3 Likes

cuz i like the idea of bein able to add it to my characters journal automatically an just have to update my gold an rep compared to writin monster amount of info

would we able to get support for third party content like the Battlezoo Bestiary an that

We can’t share any details about third-party content yet, but I can say that we like it for our own games and we would like to see it happen. Keep an eye out for updates as we get closer to launch.

Well, everyone seems to have some interesting feedback. I simply came here to suggest that a dark-mode for the reader could be nice, the current default colors are a little hard on my eyes. Not sure if this is already a thing but I couldn’t figure out a way to do it.

3 Likes

100% yes. I completely forgot I had my chrome dark reader extension enabled while introducing myself to the site. Now that I toggle it off, yowch!

I have the lights off extension too on my browser, but unfortunately for some reason it slows down my entire computer :frowning: Admitelly my laptop is pretty old, but it would still be nice to have a native setting.

I’ll second this one !! I was just going to the forum to suggest PFS integration including character XP/Boons/factions/PFS feats etc… please include this feature asap and thanks to the Demiplane team for creating all this !

1 Like

We have prepped for dark mode support from the start - we’re not quite ready for it yet, but we should see moving forward.

5 Likes

Please allow bundle purchasing of Adventure Paths and whole Pathfinder Society seasons.

Please make tags and traits clickable and searchable.

2 Likes

I agree with adding a vertical sidebar for navigation. OMG definitely put key term boxes up at the top of the page so they’re easier to find.

As a blind person who uses a screen reader (specifically, JAWS), if buttons were labeled; upon a quick review of the app and your site, Demiplane has only labelled maybe half of the buttons (i.e. a good portion read as “unlabeled”), make it so one can use one’s keyboard to “click” on all buttons (rather than some and not others), and it would be really super great if one could fill in the times and days available by using the keyboard (currently the grid is labeled but one cannot access, what I’m assuming are checkmark areas). Now, I’m stating this because I was told by one of your staff that screen reader accessibility was a “top priority”… The haphazard and half-done work suggests this wasn’t a priority but, rather, an afterthought which leads to my last “dream request,” try being honest; if you know it’s not accessible and you’re just now trying to fix what should have been done to begin with… honesty goes a long way.

Both of these will happen a little later in Early Access - thanks!

1 Like

Hello @gnome5663!

Thanks for the feedback. Accessibility is a priority for us, but I will transparently say that doesn’t mean that we will be able to get it 100% where it needs to be right away. Feedback like yours here helps, as will the consultants we are working with, as will the experience our team gains as we move forward.

We appreciate your patience as we work to make Pathfinder more accessible than it’s ever been before…it’s not going to be instant, but we really believe it is a quest worth taking.

Thanks!

2 Likes

When it comes to sharing, my wife and I would like to be able to share the books that we jointly own. If you go like DDB, can there at least be 1 Free share so couples can share their content.

1 Like