Pathfinder Nexus - Feature Request Dream Wall

I think the custom item/spells/etc adds I’m most looking forward too.

1 Like

Hi, I just started reading modules on your platform. I think the presentation, especially on mobile is great. I love the floating button to access the table of contents.
One thing I have to flip back and forth all the time reading adventures are the corresponding maps (e.g. Room 14 on Map 2). If there was a floating button that takes you to the map corresponding to the text you are on right now, that would be so much better than any other way of reading modules. And if you would be brought right back to the text you were reading after closing the map, that would be heaven on earth!
Thanks in advance!

1. The ability to hide individual books from sharing.

2. The ability to see character sheets in a group or campaign. Ideally the GM would be able to see/edit everything and the other players would be able to see Name/Pic/Bio by default and other tabs/pages as configured by the GM.

The ability to apply a Nick Name next to peoples demiplane userids within the Sharing Panel.
I want to keep track of who these strange names/icons actually are.

1 Like

I would personally like see a feature, where users will be able to scan books that they already own. I’ve already bought multiple physical copies, and don’t have the budget to purchase them again.