Player Core 2 - Support Thread

minor one but Champion feat should read “Defensive Advance” but instead title says “Defensive Stance”. It’s not a stance

Could you drop me a link to your character here? I’m not seeing this on my end!

Just following-up on this. My lore skill on the updated sheet still reads Master. I tried rebuilding from scratch and then the Feat shows level 1 and the skill shows as Expert (I’m still confused about that; shouldn’t it be Trained in Lizardfolk Lore?)

Alright, so digging in here, looks like Lizardfolk lore is coming from Additional Lore, which automatically boosts your training at certain levels! So on the rebuilt version, at level 6 you should indeed have Expert training. (It’ll bump up to master at level 7!)

On the original Essaru, I’m thinking it’s just hanger-on data from when you had the old lizardfolk. We’ll keep looking to see if we can solve it.

1 Like

Good to know! Thank you, Mellie!

1 Like

To clarify. I’m seeing it on the skills and actions tab. It’s correct on the feats tab.

Aha! Now I see exactly what you mean. Thank you, I should be able to get that fixed for our next patch update. :smile:

I notice for Remastered Druid, when taking the Order Explorer feat, the choice of Untamed order is not present but the old, Wild order, is. You can still select the Untamed Form feat though.

Hm, interesting! I’ll dig in and see what’s happening there.

This really helped remind me to “start from scratch” - thank you! Was having issues trying to figure out why Stylish Tricks wasn’t giving the free skill increase. Made a lot more sense when I had to click “change class” to be certain if I was using legacy or not.

Being an absolute ass to people who are serving you is a great way to make them not want to serve you.

How about trying this: Be grateful for what you get, rather than demanding what you don’t have yet.

Catfolk ancestry page - Catfolk - Ancestries - Pathfinder 2e Nexus Lists ancestry feats that aren’t catfolk.

For Swashbuckler, the additional damage for Precise Strike is not being added to e.g. Rapier damage rolls.

This is correct! Caustic Nectar is available to ALL ancestries.

I’m not sure we can support this one yet–but I’ll make sure it’s on our list!

1 Like

Hmm. It’s very confusing to see that on the page for catfolk. I’m OK with it being in the character builder because, as you say, everyone has access to add it to their character. But when reading about what makes Catfolk special, it’s unexpected to see it talking about nectar.

Also, I don’t think that catfolk in general fulfill the requirements of plant trait or wood trait. It’s like saying that any ancestry can mix with Dhampir, so dhampir feats should be included. :man_shrugging:

I don’t feel strongly enough about it to keep talking about it. Just wanted to share why I felt it was unexpected.

I appreciate the feedback, and it’s something we’ll keep an eye on!

Are codes still being distributed for Player Core 2? I saw it said end of August, so I haven’t filed a ticket (I own the Advanced Player’s Guide), but wasn’t sure if that meant like business day end of August or true end of August.

They’ve been sent out! Mellie mentions in her post to be sure to check spam or junk, which is where it was for me.

Thank you. I just checked spam and searched a bunch, but I don’t see it

EDIT: It just came in haha All good here!

2 Likes

Glad to hear, Ardee!

For anyone else who looks here, the codes have all been sent. If you haven’t received yours and it’s not in Promotions / Spam, please reach out to our Support team: support.demiplane.com

1 Like