Will you be supporting Starfinder in the future?

I know its super early and we all want PF II up and running but very curious about this!!

Thanks

Tom :wink:

4 Likes

We have the license to produce a digital toolset for Starfinder, but we donā€™t have any details to share yet on that front. If thereā€™s enough community demand for it, I could see it happening!

15 Likes

Cool

Thanks

Tom

1 Like

please, please, please support Starfinder!

Our group has played PF1 for years, so we didnā€™t adopt PF2 being mid-campaign. Thatā€™s ended, but weā€™ve started StarFinder, and would really love a good chargen program and character sharer. Also something to help build starships.

OTOH I do not see us adopting pF2 any time soon, as we are too excited trying out the new genre to go back into ā€œclassicā€ fantasy.

2 Likes

Will you also be putting PF1 on the nexus? I know there is alot of content. And having a site that caters to just paizo specific role-playing games would be very helpfuk

We have no current plans to support Pathfinder 1e, but we will continually evaluate based on community demand and feedback. Thanks for sharing your interest in it!

My sonā€™s first question when I told him about this was ā€œdoes that mean Starfinder?ā€ā€¦

3 Likes

Definitely throwing in another request for Starfinder!

I was happy to hear about this for PF2e, but the thought of having this for Starfinder was exciting.

Iā€™ve not played a ton of it and just have the core rulebook, part of what has held me back is not getting more books yet, but Iā€™d be more inclined to get more on a platform like this. (Particularly with a big bundle.)

2 Likes

i love to play more starfinder but trying it on roll20 made me want to not touch it for a while but i love the content in all the rulebooks

1 Like

Yes-Starfinder pleasepleaseplease. xD

1 Like

+1 Starfinder

1 Like

Any word on this yet by chance?

Thanks

Tom

Someone on your Discord posted Starfinder got the green light!!

Ha Ha

Canā€™t wait!!

Tom

I hope you add the ability for players to have a spaceships sheet. Also a spaceship sheet that can be used in combat. Being able to assign my PCU point while in combat and the app doing the work would be perfect.

2 Likes

And Mechs along with a vehicle sheets from the newer Tech rev book please as well!!

Cheers

Tom

Any update on a time line for this yet?

Thanks

Tom

Just wanted to jump in and say that Iā€™d love a Starfinder nexus. Donā€™t know how to make demand more transparent, but it would be an awesome thing to have.

Put in another vote for Starfinder Nexus for me

I would be very happy for Starfinder Nexus

+1 for Starfinder. I love to run the game but my players get lost with the complexities of the game and the character sheet. Having a digital tool would ease the pain for sure :+1:t2:

1 Like